Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bring it on

It's been waaaay too long since I've updated this blog. Several things probably contributed to my vacation from recording my many awkward moments.
  1. A desire to just be normal for a while. Maybe I was tired of being awkward. Maybe I wanted to fit into society like any other 22 year old girl. But this has failed. Why hide such an essential part of who I am? I had my year of attempted normalcy, now it's time to again revel in those strange, uncool, awkward moments that plague my life.
  2. A feeling that I didn't have enough time to craftily write up an antidote about my weird life. But I must simply acknowledge that my posts will never meet up with my perfectionistic standards, and post the raw materials.
  3. The personal nature of my awkward moments in the last year. Sometimes it might be good to hide the awkward things that happen with your friends, because they might read this blog and be offended that I think our encounters are awkward. So I resolve to fulfill my awkward quota through strangers who will unknowingly be published on my blog. mwahahahaha.
So here's to another year of awkward. It's my mid-June resolution. Coming up next will be some highlights from the last month. Bring on the awkward- I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment